LALIGA, as part of its agreement with Globe Soccer, is organising the LALIGA AWARDS: The Pride of our Fútbol, which consists of five monthly categories for the best goal, best player, best coach, best play and best U23 player. There will also be recognition for the Team of the Season and the greatest player in terms of their social contribution.
To decide these prizes, the opinion of an expert committee is combined with the views of the fans, who can vote for each month’s winners on the website titled: Feel the power of our Fútbol | LALIGA.
The winners for the past month were:
- Best player: Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid), for his four goals in three rounds, including his brace in ELCLASICO against FC Barcelona. He is probably the most shining player in Europe right now.
- Best coach: Simeone (Atlético de Madrid), for winning the three matches that they played on October and making injuries less transcendent.
- Best play: Gumbau and Bryan Zaragoza (Granada CF), for the second goal in the match against FC Barcelona. Gerard Gumbau assisted from his own side of the pitch to Bryan Zaragoza, who dribbled Jules Koundé twice and scored against Ter Stegen.
- Best U23 player: Bryan Zaragoza (Granada CF), for being the rising star of the month with two goals and one assist. One of the keys for Granada CF to try to achieve their objectives.
- Best goal: Saúl Coco (UD Las Palmas), for his longshot against Villarreal CF to make the first goal of the match that the won in the Estadio de la Cerámica.